Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Im waiting for a Hot Toys release of Iron Man MK7


Im an otaku that not only likes Japanese anime and manga... I love Marvel comics too! Actually I was foremost a comic nerd before become an anime tragic! With the release of all the recent movies by Marvel Studios I am looking forward to The Avengers!

I originally started being a Spiderman fan however after watching Robert Downey Jnr in the Iron Man movies I have converted! I swear I literally fell off my chair when I saw the MK7 design via a Kotobukiya product promotion it looks AMAZING!



However I would most liked to have seen a Hot Toys release. After joining their Facebook fan following my prayers were answered................the wait begins. The Thor isnt half bad too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...