Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Riobot Vs Revoltech- Gurren Lagann

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is one of my favourite animes. This is probably the first time I came across a company releasing the same thing in such a short time frame. The Revoltech will be ready by June and the Riobot in July.... So which one will I be parting my money with? Based on the prerelease photos and information here are the two products.

Riobot



Revoltech


The Revoltech seems to have less inclusions but I find the addition of the core drill to be very neat! However I am all in for the Riobot the details, colours and inclusions are a notch higher than the Revoltech and Im totally for all the drill bits and little inclusions! However based on price alone the Riobot is more than three times more expensive than the Revoltech so I'd expect that kind of detail!
The Revoltech will cost 2980 Yen (June release) and the Riobot will cost 9800 Yen (July release)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...