Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Supanova 2012

After the roaring success of last years Supanova I battled through the rain last weekend to attend this years event! I found that this year had less cosplayers however it was much sexier there were so many slave Leia's there! Counting on the top of my head at least nine! I can not believe my failure this  time I bought my camera but........... I left the battery at home fortunately there is still the camera on my phone!
This year also had more quality stores however being a seasoned anime goods buyer now I dont rush to buy each and everything I like any more but there were items that did catch my eye like the Sideshow Iron Man helmet set

The stands also involved some intense brick art!




And for the cosplay!









and the best for last!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...