Search This Blog

Thursday, December 26, 2013

SDCC Legacy Morpher 24k Gold Green/White Ranger Edition

I have been pretty good in keeping my collection controlled with four broad categories these were Gundam, Iron Man, Batman and Star Wars. Until I couldn't pass off a great deal on another item, this is the San Diego Comicon Limited Green/White Ranger edition. It's a die cast piece plated in 24k gold. From what I heard a non gold plate version will be released soon too.

 
There's only 1000 pieces in the world! Mine is 801.
 

HAHA I was rushed for time to get this pic taken, but who knows Zordon might call you into action when nature calls.....
 
 
 
And you guys have guessed correctly I am beginning to stock on Power/Rangers and Sentai goods, pics to come in due course.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...