Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ichiban Boshi- Hiroki's, Kenji's and Kyousuke's ramen choice


In response to all the people searching ramen and end up on this page I have got my recommendation for you... and that is Ichiban Boshi! I go here once a week and absolutely love it my standard order is a Nori Ramen with extra pork (sometimes Tantanmen) and an iced lemon tea it always hits the spot! So if you want to plunge into the awesome ramen world I would totally recommend it you wont ever look back! Just ask my friend Kyousuke he has a few bowls a week... Im not joking.


Ichi-Ban Boshi's Tantanmen ITADAKIMASU!


Opening Hours : Everyday 11am - 9pm


Phone : +61 (02)9262 7677

Address : Level 2, Galeries Victoria Building,

500 George Street,

Sydney NSW (Next to Kinokuniya bookstore)

Seating / Drinks : 70 / Fully Licensed

The restaurant doesn't take reservations and the queues are long but its well worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...