Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

RG Justice arrives this month!

Not long after the release of the RG Freedom, Justice was announced by now this isnt news. ODU is after all not a product release blog its a blog expressing our interest in products that are coming soon with our own opinions and thoughts.

I've always liked the concept of Freedom and Justice complementing each other Athrun and Kira make good partners on par with Lelouch and Suzaku from Code Geass. Anyhow back on topic the product is about to roll out!!



From the first RG release I loved how the box art present a close up of the head, its pretty neat I hope that they continue releasing RG box art like this! and for the product its got my Facebook style like too! I'm sure Kenji would buy this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...