Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hiroki's wish list

With a growing list of goods I want Im finding it hard to keep track so I think I will start sharing with our readers to get a second opinion and get a cost analysis happening! Okay what do I want...

1/6 Hot Toys War Machine and seperate base which came from the Mk6

 

Combined Price $439.29
 
One 1/6 LED Hall of Armour Display and a set of open helmet parts for the Hot Toys Iron Man Mk7 I have preordered
 
 
 
Total $243.25
 
Lego R2D2
 
 
 
 
Price $284.25
 
 
Total cost of wish list- $966.79 (This is the first time I calculated everything) hahaha did I mention that its my birthday today? *wink wink nudge nudge
 
Hmm whos noticed the American pop culture influence on ODU, multicultral otakuism ftw! Being an otaku has no boundaries!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...