Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

It's over 30000!


Dear Valued Reader,

When Kenji and I first came up with the idea of starting ODU, never in my wildest dreams did I think that we would reach the 30000 mark! This has been made possible by our passion for what we love doing most. We faced some rough times in the early stages to find traffic. However we came up with ideas to get better (and picked up Miku along the way).

Some time in this journey we may have lost some focus but three years on and 320 posts later I think we have made good progress and growth! As the main blog master of this blog I, Hiroki would say we loved every moment of delivering you our take on fresh news within the pop culture industry!

Thanks for coming to ODU to make this happen!
 



Best Regards,

The ODU Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...