Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Next Preorder! Sideshow Yoda Jedi Master

Well.. If you promote it then you will buy from them right? Just to make sure this is known, I don't get paid for spreading the word. I am just doing this out of goodwill and support for our Australian industry! This is my first purchase from Pop Cultcha albeit a pre-order as it has not been released yet. In recent years I reconnected with the Star Wars fan within and now this release presented itself in a very timely manner! Presenting the Sideshow Yoda Jedi Master release. Pop Cultcha say it should arrive in August.

After buying the Hot Toys Dark Knight DX12 I developed a thing for 1/6 figures and for 140 dollars this figure is quite a bargain! It comes with Yoda's chairs (Jedi council seat and floating chair), multiple arms and feet, walking cane, lightsaber (would had been nice if a hilt was also provided) and two head sculpts. Can't wait to get my hands on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...