Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hot Toys Thor Figures!

We have been fans of Hot Toys for a while now! I am pumped to see The Dark World this Saturday but I am equally excited to know that two new Thor figures are coming soon. I'm pretty sure my friend Deepika (The biggest Thor fan girl in existence) will be ready to sweep these up!

Light Asgardian Armour Version

 Fans have wanted one of these since the light armour debuted in The Avengers!

Full Asgardian Armour
 
 
I love the new design it looks more true to the comic look especially the armour pieces on the pants they give that balancing touch that was missing from the previous movie armours. The Full Asgardian Armour version also comes with the cloak worn by Chris Hemsworth's character in the trailer.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...