Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Go Voltron Force!


 
I was born as a 80s child I was fortunate enough to see the original series for quite a few master pieces including Ninja Turtles, Transformers, He Man and of course Voltron. As to date I have been very against reboots so I was a little hesitant to pick up Voltron Force but this gem of a series actually has me hooked! I love the revised look of the lions with the weapons attachments, tails and feline curves. This series totally reminds me of the Voltron I grew up with and the addition of the cadets really provides a fresh approach to the series! Well done for a successful reboot!
 

This set was shown at the San Diego Comicon in 2012 to date no release data has been sent out but man it's a beast!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...