Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hell hath no fury like an otaku on rampage

It's rare when you notice so many things that pick up your attention in one shopping trip. At first it was only planned that I would get the Code Geass box sets but.... this trip ended up being a spending spree okay onto the goods!



The Code Geass box sets. Its been repeated time and time again that I am a Code Geass fan (and its true too). I thought since Im dedicated to promoting everything Geass I went to buy the DVDs for my own collection!





I have a dodgy downloaded cam job of this already but since I'm thinking of cosplaying as Shinji for Animania in March I thought I'd get some high quality screen caps for reference




Initial D Vol 40 I've been interested in the progress of this touge racing manga for ages. I so cant wait for Fifth Stage anime its going to rock! Please Avex and Shigeno San please announce a release date!




The Bandai  Lexus SC430 its one of the cars in Japan's Super GT500 yep thats an empty box the scale is 1/43 and requires some basic assembly it would be posted seperately under the automotive tab.

1 comment:

  1. LIVE CAM MODELS WANTED!
    RECEIVE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...