Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Despicable Me


I'm sure many of you are wondering what has suddenly happened to ODU? well before I start my review of the movie despicable me lets just say Hiroki has been banned till next year, we thought he was getting a little too crazy :). Now for those of you that don't know me I'm the resident movie buff.

Now onto the review so today I watched the movie despicable me and I LOVED IT, I haven't seen such a funny animated movie in years. But I suppose you shouldn't expect less from actors such as Steve Carrell (Evan Almighty), Jason Segel (How I met your mother), Julie Andrews (Sound of music) and Russell Brand.

So that I don't ruin the movie I will just summarise the plot. The movie is about Super-villain Gru who wants to steal the moon so that he can be the best villain, but he can't until he gets a loan from the Evil bank. Unfortunately they will not give him a loan until he retrieves the shrink ray, so to retrieve the shrink ray he discovers he needs the help of 3 little orphaned girls who he adopts.

Now for those of you who finally can control the power of analysing everything as a result of high school English, the movie will keep most people entertained and of course there are parts of the movie where you may think duh!! that was obviously gonna happen, but overall it was an entertaining movie which was funny to watch and it kept me hooked even though the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...