Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tosaka Rin 1/7 Scale PVC Figurine

Hot on the heels of the recent release of Saber - Triumphant Excalibur, Good Smile Company has now announced they will be releasing a Tosaka Rin figurine next year.

The proto-type of this figurine was around since last year, but Good Smile has revealed very little until recently.

Proto-type has no command spell on Rin's right hand
When these images were released, I really hoped that this will be on the "Coming Soon" list. As expected of Good Smile, the level of detail on this figurine is nothing short of fantastic. Fast forward to 2010, and Fate Stay Night fans should be happy about this release. I know I am, and will be purchasing this when it comes out.

Even though this figure is said to be released in May 2011, as with Good Smile, I'm not expecting it to be released until around August 2011. The reason why I say that is that Saber Lily and Saber- Triumphant Excalibur were both delayed by a few months. I don't really mind waiting as long as the final product lives up to expectations...which I know it will.

    
Command Spell visible


Another feature of this figurine is that the hand is also interchangeable. You can have Rin hold the pendent as in the image above, she can have the gems as well as the Azoth sword. I prefer to have the pendent, as that is synonymous with Rin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...