Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Hiroki is back!!!

First of all I shall wish each and everyone a happy new year. I thank Kenji and Miku for manning the front in my absence! If you were wondering where I went to, I was how do you say undergoing a fasting session as a sign of thanks when I prayed for my girlfriend's recent graduation. Okay one month later what has Hiroki done?

1. First of all I got my hands on the Gundam 00 movie, the Macross False Songstress movie and the Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi. Im still to watch Haruhi, was disappointed by Trailblazer and absolutely got blown away by the Macross movie!

2. The RG Gundam was completed and the RG Char Zaku is under way.


Completed RG Gundam


In my experimentation I have came up with a shade which I call red gun metal the results so far are coming out very well further progress will be posted as soon as I get more of this kit done!

3. The professionally made PG 00 Raiser was finally delivered, I was also given the Robot Daimashi 00Qan[T] for Christmas.


4. The ODU magazine project is finely under way! The editors picks for this month will come from the Feb 2011 issue of Dengeki Hobby!


5. We have enlisted the help of fellow anime fan, Agam to help with the Otakun project that has been put on the back burner for way too long.

We predict 2011 to be an exciting year and that our blog will continue to experience the growh that it has achieved over the last year. Although our statistics may be small we do intend to keep on growing them with our formula of fast and effective information and product images with humourous comments.


We intend to stay committed to our cause which is to bring frequent anime news to the Australian community (and the world) and would like to thank each and every person who visits ODU for their ongoing support as ODU would not be here till now without you!

Here is a toast to another year of good releases!



KANPAI!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...