Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

PSP Another Century Episode Portable Review

I started playing Another Century Episode Portable apart from being able to use the machines I love I dont see this game in a very good light. In contrast to Episode R for the PS3 it fails something bad. The in game visuals and even the entry video were extremely grainy in contrast with Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus it fails miserably.

As I can tell for the time being this game lacks story elements which I found enjoyable from Episode R. The game operates on a grid system where there a mini missions available for the player to get ace points to upgrade their machines. I dont think that I will actually continue playing this one but have no fret... Episode R is still in progress! The next game I will look at is the new Super Robot Wars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...