Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Otaku Down what.....?

Hello friends its been ages since my last post. Work got in the way and............I got married! I've been a bit of a busy bee and my life's finally settling back down. So what does this mean? I get back onto ODU of course! The crew have been really excited lately because first off the Otakun novel project is now completely in full swing we got a complete plot summary for the first arc and pages of concept drafts!

I may have mentioned this before but because of my grandmother's condition I have completely stopped building models but..... this doesn't stop me from posting the COMPLETE PG Strike Freedom!




After a somewhat stale year of releases Bandai has launched back into full swing offering a variety of RG and MG models including the MG Duel Assault Shroud and the subsequent Seed MG releases coming out to allign with the HD remaster project and the RG Gundam MKII which is under development. The toy I have in mind this year would be a Hot Toys release I am praying for a release of Iron Man Mk7! Cant wait to get back into the engine room....ODU full steam ahead!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...