Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

GFF My New BFF


In an effort to rebuild my Gundam empire I have been scouting everywhere for figures that will be worthy to grace my cabinets substituting airbrushed gunpla models. I have finally found a worthy range! The Gundam Fix Figuration (GFF) series. My cabinet will be graced with excess Gundam goodness once again (alot of my gunplas broke due to bad packing when my dad was putting them into storage, lesson learnt never trust your parents with your precious toys!). Back to the GFF series, WOW!!! 1/144 size, decals and the details certainly do not lose to gunpla! Some of my favourites so far...
Gouf Custom

 
X Gundam




 
Gundam Exia
 
 
 
 
 
HWS Nu Gundam
 
 
I will be in Hong Kong at the end of the month.... maybe I will grab one when I am there stay tuned for a GFF review soon!
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...