Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

1/144 Real Grades

I've been closely monitoring the development of the Real Grade series since it was announced. The developments have truly impressed me. the level of detail is like insane! I was always tossing and turning about getting the Gundam the kit itself was impressive but as soon as I saw the box art I'm close to 80% sold now! Chances are that the head shot is actually a shot of the 1:1 RG!




So anyway if that wasn't enough to get me convinced. They had to announce the next development.... A S Type Zaku II with a red overlay can only mean its Char Aznable's Zaku! Now posing Char Zaku and Gundam together would be awesome. I can feel the rivalry already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...