Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

BAKUC Competition Update 3

First off there has been a special request for a name change, our friend who was formerly called Mangagastrawberitartcreme will now known as Sok. And one last piece of news which shocked me when I heard it, is that...Hiroki might not be able to complete his model in time for Smash. He's got a 3D girlfriend...Yes, he has abandoned his 2D girlfriends and opted for a 3D version. In the name of all that is moe, this, I think is blasphemy. =P

Anyhoo, back to the topic at hand. My custom Infinite Justice is coming along nicely...better than what I expected initially. My only problem is that I can't seem to find my fine paint brush for adding in some extra details on the head and chest pieces. Of course this paint brush will be used for minor touch up work.


Sok's Zaku is in the still being painted. She prefers to have all the pieces painted before she'll begin to assemble it. At this point in time painting has been put on hold for one obvious reason...we're out of paint. Yeap, the Zaku is a paint guzzler, but the finish looks great. Below are some of the pieces that has been completed this week.

Note guys, that the white pieces are in fact silver..it is just the lighting that gives it that look. More paint for the Zaku will be purchased sometime this week so painting can continue.

So visit us again next week for more updates...and in the mean time, I'll see if I can convince Hiroki to continue with his model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...