Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

BAKUC Update- Hiroki's MG Exia Ignition Mode

I had a free day from work today and believe me I went nuts!!! As Kenji mentioned I am submitting a MG Exia Ignition Mode for BAKUC. This model is in fact my last one so the truth is I am not holding back, I have visions to end on a high note and create something that is way better than Ive previously attempted.


Each piece has three coats black under layer, metallic coat and regular surface colour. The final appearance is a granular consistency that gives the plastic a more realistic look. As reported before  this kit will have slight battle damage look out for later updates where the second metallic coat will be put to good use!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...