Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

MG Exia Progress 2

Its Saturday so unless you need to work its a written law that it has to be a cruisey and fun day! Apart from indulging at the spa and steam room at the pool I continued with my BAKUC entry the MG Exia! Although the chest parts I completed earlier were good I believed I could do better. I repainted them and the colours came out to be sharper I was on drive to make this model as perfect as I could make it. The slightest scratch to the paintwork resulted in the parts being sanded down and sent back to be resprayed.


As requested in the BAKUC rules the models had to be on a display base. I previously had a reject MG Zeta 2.0 so I recycled the base to make my maintenance diorama. In due date the figure of Setsuna will be painted and posed as shown The Exia model itself will be standing on top of the mounts. Keep up to date with my updates because the only chance you will get to see this kit in mint condition without battle damage is on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...