Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Revoltech Yamaguchi No EX New Theatrical Evangelion Set.

It is not often that toy companies would look after your wallet being a fan of Evangelion and once owning a set of models for my own I know how prestigious it feels to have the entire line up! Thanks to Revoltech's new Yamaguchi Theatrical Evangelion set it is now possible!

The offering doesnt stop at action figures alone. The set includes optional parts, hands and even additional weapons and for less than ten thousand yen its really bang for your buck! This set will hit stores in October I'm sure it'll be a cracking success!



1 comment:

  1. Whoa... I'm not even a figure otaku and I find myself drooling over this. Honestly, I don't even think I would take the figures out of the box. I'd just sit it on a shelf and wonder at the glory that is Evangelion. Lol.

    The price don't hurt things much either.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...