Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kubrick Mania!

Not long after I posted the Darth Vader/Clone Trooper pack I started to get into Kubricks a bit more. I found out that the Vader was a reissue so I have bought it from Ebay!


I am also thinking of getting two Storm Troopers to flank the Dark Lord of the Sith


After a thorough browse at the Medicom site and Ebay theres SO many i want to buy! Including R2D2, C3PO, Superman, Batman........ Oh I also got the War Machine Kubrick so my Iron Man MK6 wont be lonely.



This seems like the beginning of a collection, oh dear! I shall finish off with a picture comic I put on Facebook a while ago as a bit of tongue in cheek... presenting Iron Man vs The Mandarin!


Final Round FIGHT!!!!

Iron Man wins....... FATALITY




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...