Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2013

1/400 Evangelion? Yes please!


It has been a while since we had an announcement of new developments with the Evangelion pla model series. Among my early successful works, a time before I even considered painting I had all three of the main Evangelion units. I can still remember the bad colouring and the arms that were made of hard rubber!

So whats good and different about this one you may ask? First off, it's the first Evangelion model series to be to scale at 1/400 standing at roughly 19cm. Im excited to see from this mould that the articulation has increased. It leaves me wondering, what new gimmicks would they include? Rest assured Hiroki is here to keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...