Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

1:43 Hot Wheels Lamborghini Reventon

Last time I posted a part of my collection it was pretty well received by my Facebook, guitar and Gunpla buddy Jack Ho. So I'd thought I'll share my latest acquisition the Hot Wheels Lamborghini Reventon. Its not the first time I posted a Reventon onto ODU but this the first physical model I own.

Lamborghini sure know how to make a car look like a modern space craft! Once again the Reventon does not disappoint. The Reventon is the child of the Gallardo Nera the limited edition Gallardo which was used to show case Lambrghini's custom parts program Ad Personam. Although the Nera was only available in black it had a special attribute which was the panels were completely matte. This child is surely a rebel! As Kenji says this car is a Gallardo with the curves hacked off into sharp angles. This isnt a bad thing though the sharp angles combined with the matte paint scheme enables the Reventon to look like stealth car.

Hot wheels did a great job to create the Reventon accurately, theres actually nothing to complain about so a straight 10/10 for this one.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...