Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hiroki is crazy over Hatsune Miku!


Being quite a fan to music beat games I recently picked up Hatsune Miku Project Diva for the PSP. Not being a stranger to games like Rockband Unplugged I thought this title shouldn't be too hard.... Hell no its actually the most demanding music game I played! It follows the beat of the song exactly and penalties are HARSH! It is heaps of fun though albeit distracting while you try to concentrate on the beat Miku will be singing and dancing and its just way too moe to not notice what shes doing!

Hehehe I have now gone full swing and have completely embraced Miku Mania I'm actually on the look out of a figure made by Max Factory its a 1/7 as featured below peoples wish me luck in my hunt for Miku!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...