Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

Anime 101: Attraction Through Design Traits.

Welcome to Anime 101. From now on I will try to post one of these every month detailing my experiences in the world of anime which I am sure other anime fans have experienced at the same time. We all have been there where certain design traits attract a viewer to an anime. It is like a fail proof formula that would suck you in  for example I was looking at a post at Sankaku Complex promoting Suisei No Gargantia, it wasn't the weapons or the colour pallete that caught my attention. Can you guess what it is? Well it is anime girls with red/maroon hair!

This is not the first time this has happened, here are a list of some other anime characters which got me in the same way... It is like a magnetic attraction!

Kouzuki Kallen- Code Geass
 
Yoko Littner- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
 
Jubei- Hyakka Roran
 
 
Airi- Queen's Blade
 
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...