Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Black Is Best!

As an advocate of otaku fashion I have long been trying to find decent designs in different colours. The final consensus is black works best it complements any design! Which raises a problem.... my waredrobe will soon fill up with an infinite supply of dark clothing! My next purchase to tie in with Iron Man 3 which I have seen already is the following purchase on Ebay!


 
Edit: After visiting Jack of All Trades (the brand) I also ordered the Iron Patriot print.
 
 
 
 
 
Theres some gems on this site it definitely (DOESN'T) have my seal of approval!


Edit 2/6/13- These shirts don't look like this they are much inferior.
 


http://www.jackofalltradesclothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...