Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Supanova Snake Eyes!

I saw GI Joe Retaliation last Thursday. Although I was hyped about it, the movie really failed to deliver. It wasn't even remotely better than the Rise of the Cobra. However in saying that I'm still a big fan of Snake Eyes. I was looking through the albums on the Hot Toys Facebook page and came across the Snake Eyes figure LOL and you guessed it.... buy it maybe?






Heres a little trivia for you. The actor that portrayed Snake Eyes is known as the most famous actor you wouldn't know about. He is also Darth Maul from Star Wars, The Toad from X Men...his name is Ray Park! For our reader's from Melbourne and the Gold Coast don't miss your chance to meet Ray at Supanova. LOL I was checking over the guest list for the Sydney event... and noticed a trend I have always missed out on meeting the people I wanted to see. Last year I wanted to meet Hayden Panettiere (Claire from Heroes) but she cancelled last minute. Ray Park isn't coming to Sydney and Karl Urban (Dredd) cancelled his appearance. I was talking to my wife, Cat, trying to entice her on a weekend trip to Melbourne or the Gold Coast. Desperate times call for desperate measures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...