Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Anime! Anime! and more anime!

At the end of last year Kenji and I thought that the 2010 season would be dry and boring but it seems like theres potential that I would be following three animes at once around the June/July period. I looked around and lock in three titles that I would definitely be watching.

7th April Launches include

Angel Beats- An anime full of dead people waiting to go to heaven or revolting against God.



K-On!!- The much anticipated second season of K-On!




June release

Sengoku Basara Second Season- Hey who doesnt like the over the top action from Date Masmune and Sanada Genjirou Yukimura... okay I do admit that the wallpaper isnt promo material for the second season!



Cant wait for either of them to start BRING IT ON!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...