Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hiroki's temptation

Okay just when I thought Cecil was a rare case I saw another rather pretty asian girl today at Hobbyco looking for model kits with her boyfriend... the catch was she was buying them for herself! Its refreshing to see a boyfriend trying to rush a girlfriend out of a store when buying models.

HAHAHA to add more spice to their relationship I was evil enough to introduce her to Hobby Dream and tell her how to get there, she literally was dragging her boyfriend out of the store when I told her they already had MG Red Frame Astray.




Anyway for such an evil deed I was confronted with Gundam model temptation. There was this HOT limited edition MG Gundam that I was thinking of buying.


My plan was to spray on the colours in clear so that it looked like a transparent skinned gundam with all the mechanics showing through. I even went to the counter to check if the paints were there to start the project. Luckily I came back to my senses hehehe Hiroki triumphs over temptation again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...