Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Code Geass Gaiden Boukoku no Akito

Okay a new update has been given about the new Code Geass anime announced a while back. The story is called Boukoku no Akito and for the time being the follow plot spoiler has been revealed.

a.t.b 2017. A KnightMare unit of 11 youths embark on an operation to save their comrades stranded on the European front, their odds of success only 5%.

So its been implied that theres an all new cast which unfortunately should rule out Lelouch. So I say the two old cast member that would be returning based on my prediction should be CC and Suzaku as Zero if we are lucky Kallen as well.

Edit: I did my research again the events of the original show are running parallel to the anime. To which I believe to be the arc missing during Lelouch's memory loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...