Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

External Collections returns!

When we first started I posted an external collection onto the blog. This time I'm posting a collection that belongs to someone that I actually know! Her name is Pauline and she used to be my contact when I bought stuff from Astro Hobby (The first store I bought goods from)! Once that store closed its doors I moved over to their mother store Modeller's World which eventually went kaput as well. Now I get my goods from the new and improved Hobbyco and the best store in Sydney Hobby Dream!

Okay onto Pauline's collection! Bare in mind this is only 30% of her goods! I will continue with the updates in due course.









and there is plenty more from where this came from.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...