Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gundam Extreme VS


My passion for Gundam related things developed from Gundam games. Ever since that faithful day when my friend Henry loaded up AEUG vs Titans I reached a state where recovery would be futile! :P So Kenny sends me this link in Facebook the other day labelled as cold fried rice which in Asian terms means that the idea has been recycled countless times!

 From what I heard I thought that it was a HD version of EFSF vs Zeon and  AEUG vs Titans it was far from the case It had almost everything I wanted, most importantly Strike Freedom! It doesn't seem to have any 00 or Unicorn machines though. But I guess its too early to tell for the time being.

Gundam Extreme VS is coming to the PS3 in Autumn this year (Northern Hemisphere seasons) and boasts some pretty impressive in game visuals. Its won't even think twice its a sure buy!





I can see two PS3s in our households already because I don't think my bro will be too impressed if I hog the one at our house all the time haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...