Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ultra Act Ultraman Belial


Growing up with Power Rangers and it's Japanese equivalent the original super sentai series I have developed quite an eye for tokusatsu designs even though I don't watch any tokusatsu series anymore. Ultraman has been around for a while and has a host of series I know of them as they are referred in Hong Kong as Salty Egg Supermen haha. I don't know enough about the Ultraman series to make an opinion on the aspect of evil Ultramen but this figure I stumbled across at Reggio Comics got me thinking hmmm this looks sick!! I love the versatility of this guy's weapon! The classic villain red black make it look really mean too! The Belial will be released in August for 3780 Yen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...