Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

1/100 Metal Build 00 7 Swords

I guess this is the closest that you can get to a MG 00 at the moment! Presenting a new series of figures the Metal Build line! Metal Build is a premium figure line which I guess can be described as the Chougokin of Gundam models. The ratio that is being offered is generous too because to date I think the Robot Daimashi line is tiny, Metal Build will surely become a success for non builders.






The inclusions are prettycool I always had a soft spot for the 7 swords. As far as I can see the details and decals seem to be quite nice. I'll keep a close eye on this one! This figure will be release in March next year at a retail price of 13800 yen. Ouch its more expensive than a MG but if you think about its predominately metal so I guess that justifies the cost lets just hope it wont be like the Armor Plus Tekkaman Blade which was an absolute joke to pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...