Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Otaknyan cellshade

First of all I'd like to extend a kind welcome to my friend Kangan Dara who has agreed to help us as a creatives ideas consultant. Last night I showed Kangan the first concept sketch of Otaknyan and immediately she came up with many ideas design and story wise. We were up to 2am discussing ideas! Which is pretty embarassing because the main character Otakun is nowhere as developed now. I guess we have to pull of another one of these sessions don't you think Kangan?

This morning I got straight into it and redesigned the Otaknyan suit and photoshopped it the shade took 7 hours to complete and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it!




1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, me likes your design. I would love to get involved in this, if it is cool with you.

    Kichy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...