Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hiroki's Adventures

Today I was wondering around the city before my friend Livia's birthday party at K Squared.  I did the usual run around the Gallerie Victoria and added the Market City because it was close to Capitol Square.

My first siting was this awesome diorama at JB Hifi in the Gallerie Victoria promoting the release of Tekken 6 for the PS3. A matchoff between Jin Kazama and his father Kazuya Mishima. I was never good at Tekken but I do love a game from time to time. In fighting game terms Tekken has a pretty cool story the twisted relationship between Heihachi, Kazuya and Jin is beyond words for me. Creative, iconic and best of all believable.







As mentioned before the second siting was at Market City. The store Games Infinity so surprises me its overpriced to the extreme. I saw Macross Ultimate Frontier there for $120! The owners never sell the awesome statues/figures/models that they display to the public as well! It baffles me how can they can survive in a prime location for so long without going bankrupt. Anyhow what I saw was the new PSP Go! it was the first one I've seen and the slim profile is very attractive being a PSP purist I am heavily considering getting one now its so HOT!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...