Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2009

Macross Frontier- 1/72 Scale VF-27 Lucifer

EDIT: Now with boxart







This post is for Kenny and Kenji! Since they both love Berera's Valkyrie from Macross Frontier I thought I might post this up for them! Its been long awaited and I have to say Ban Dai are really saving the best for last since all the Valks from Frontier have already been released.

Like the other models in this product line the VF-27 can transform into Fighter, Gerwalk and Battroid mode. This model is due for a November release and will be at Hobby Dream. My two cents of this product line is that  I am freaked out by it. I got Alto's Supermessiah.

 At the time I was pumped and motivated to add something non Gundam related to my collection. I looked at the manual and quietly put it back and sealed the box. It was WAY too complex. To be honest it looked harder than a Perfect Grade. This model is not for the light hearted....




Fighter





Gerwalk




Battroid

1 comment:

  1. damn thats hot. i want...and i want it now!!!
    hmmm i just gotta build the valk for Alto, and i could display them back to back and hehe like in the final ep

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...