Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Miku announces the arrival of ODU's 200th unique visitor

Hi Everyone, all of us here at Otaku down under would like to congratulate and thank all our readers for helping us reach the big 200 hit count, which we couldn't have done without all of you. Now I am sure some of you are wondering where did i pop up from, since there was only Hiroki and Kenji. Well recently when I was helping my friends Hiroki and Kenji add a female perspective to their story, they were both kind enough to invite me to join them. But don't worry boys I won't try to turn the story into a modern version of Romeo and Juliet. So please leave your comments and hopefully we will reach 300 in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...