Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Uplark 1/8 Akiyama Mio

K On's diva as voted by the fans Akiyama Mio has once again pulled in the interest of yet another figure manufacturer this time Uplark. Scheduled for a March release this figure is quite impressive. To be honest I havent heard of Uplark as yet but their details seem to be comparable if not better than brands that I am familiar with like Alter and Good Smile.

This figure is presented with the costume Mio was wearing when the band performed Fuwa Fuwa Time for the first time. I got to say its quite nice. As aforementioned this release is scheduled for March release and would be retailing at 8190 yen. My final comment is that I prefer this one compared to the original costume "slime" base one by Movic which I posted earlier on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...