Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Buster Sword- Advent Children

Vivid memories anyone would get from watching Advent Children is the amount of swords that Cloud can carry at one given time either stashed away in his motor cycle, Fenrir or combined together in his Buster Sword.





The next question that would be asked is, how does he hide them all in one weapon? Well the secret is finally out as detailed by this concept plan.




I stumbled across this diagram because I have intentions in cosplaying as Cloud in a future anime covention in the search for references it finally helped me solve the mystery that had been bugging me since I saw Advent Children all those years ago.

1 comment:

  1. All kind of buster swords are available on Swords Kingdom. Now,You can buy your favorite huge sword at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...