Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Saber Figurine

Those of you who know me personally will know that I am a big fan of Saber from Fate/Stay Night. I mean who wouldn't after watching the series? To date I have 5 Saber figurines, and there are another 2 more to come; Saber Lily Distant Avalon and Alter Version.

I decided that I would get Distant Avalon the moment that I saw it on the streets of Akihabara back in March 09. After a few weeks after coming home from Japan, I discovered that another release of Saber would be made soon. Again, it didn't take long for me want that as well.

Since the the news of the 2 version of Saber Lily being released, I have waited with eager anticipation for these to be released so I can add them to my collection.

In the mean time, I bought Saber Gift Version while I was attending Smash09 with Hiroki.

"If you get Zero, I'll get Saber...You know you want to." That was all that was said and the internal struggle shown on Hiroki's face at the time was priceless. So here she is...yes I know, the image aren't that crash hot, but I'll be investing in a macro lens as soon as I pay some of my debts off.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...