Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Giiitar!!!

I've had an intention of learning the guitar for a very long time ever since I finished high school. In fact I was inspired by my mate Kane and the boys who have since further refined their talents and invested in more musical goods! The final trigger was set by my workmate Hans who really inspired me to go out to get a guitar. For the time being I am trying to get acquainted with musical theory E,A,D,G,B,E  I am itching to play as soon as possible.






As expected when asking for guitar advice I messaged Kane and told him I had the intention to play metal/rock and upbeat pop music. His advice as fate would have had it was the Gibson or Epiphone (also manufactured by Gibson) Les Paul range. This particular series of guitar also happens to be what Yui from K-On! happens to play with. Her one is the Gibson 50th Anniversary Les Paul Standard which is going for a whopping $8504.







For the time being I got my eye on the Epiphone Les Paul Standard which is going for ten times less its price!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...